This autumn the RBSA Gallery is offering an exciting programme of one day workshops.
The workshops will allow participants to explore and learn new techniques with like-minded creatives whilst working alongside active professional artists.
Workshops will run between 18 and 29 October 2022 and are booking up fast!
Workshops on offer are:
- Painting to Music with Saranjit Birdi
- Block Printing onto Fabric with Jacqui Dodds
- Life Drawing with Tina Willis-Jones
- Painting from Photographs with Zarina Keyani
- Colourful Pastels with Janette Summerfield
- Urban Photography with Olivia Swinscoe
- Creative Handstitch with Judith Rowley
- Linocut Printing with Eric Gaskell
- Experimental Oil Painting with Zarina Keyani
- Experimental Life Drawing with Tina Willis-Jones
- The Art of Papercutting with Clare Pentlow
For course details or to book your place please visit www.rbsa.org.uk/workshops
Images – Janette Summerfield, Tina Willis-Jones, Jacqui Dodds, Zarina Keyani, Saranjit Birdi © the artists