The RBSA Gallery delivers Spring and Summer Workshops each year. These range from one to four days, including weekend dates.
- Every workshop is delivered by a Member or Associate of the RBSA.
- The number of workshop students is limited to a maximum of ten, providing more opportunities for one-to-one tuition than large classes.
- Members, Associates, Friends and individuals in full-time education receive a discount.
- Complimentary tea and coffee are included in the workshop fee.
- Specialist art materials are included in the workshop fee.
- Certificates can be provided for those wishing to evidence their attendance for study or continual professional development.
Each workshop is friendly, enjoyable and informative; they represent excellent value for money and help support the RBSA. So, why not purchase an artistic treat for yourself or a loved one?
What our students say...
- Excellent tutor and pace. Lots of helpful advice and input from tutor. Challenging and exciting, new techniques introduced.
- Well planned and presented. V. helpful demonstration of techniques. Nice small group to all receive help.
- Very clear instruction at the right pace – I have learned an enormous amount.
- This is my first workshop but it won’t be my last!