Prize Draw details
RBSA Summer Workshop Prize Draws (take place each year)
The annual Summer Workshop Prize Draws provide all workshop students with the chance to win a free Friends’ subscription for the following year.
The RBSA Gallery follows best practice procedures for its competitions, as outlined in the British Code of Advertising, Sale Promotion and Direct Marketing (known as the ‘CAP Code’, see www.out-law.com for further information).
This means we provide information about all competitions for any participants involved. Therefore, before entering the competition, please consider the following information:
- Entry into the RBSA Summer School prize draw is free. Each individual who purchases one or more Summer School workshops, and pays for them in full by the date of their workshop, will be entered into the prize draw.
- The closing date each year is 4pm of the last date of summer workshops (date of last point someone could pay in full for a workshop).
- The prize available is a free Friends' subscription. If the winner is a Member or Associate, a £20 gift voucher will be awarded. Full details about the terms and conditions will be printed on the voucher. Prizes are not negotiable or transferable and no cash alternative can be substituted. No change can be given.
- The number of entries each individual has in the draw is dependent on the number of workshops they have booked. For example: if an individual has purchased one workshop, their name will be entered once. If they have purchased three workshops, their name will be entered three times.
- The result of each draw is announced at the private view of the first RBSA exhibition to be held after the workshops.
- The names of prize winners are posted on the ‘News’ section of our website (link to the news page) and on social media.
- Prize winners are invited to the gallery to collect their prize within six weeks of the draw date. If the winner cannot collect their prize, it is sent via registered post to them at the address they provide. The RBSA is not responsible for any loss or damage during postage.
- If prize winners provide their consent, we will take a photo of them collecting their prize and use it in relevant promotional material, such as that for the ‘News’ section or ‘Workshops & Learning’ page.
(Based on CAP Guidance)